How do we shorten time to performance?
By using strategic on boarding we can get 77% of new hires to hit their first performance goals within the formal training. So every job role takes some amount of time frame to achieve the proficiency in the required job skill which performs consistently which is referred as “Time to Proficiency” (TTP). Instant growth in time-to-proficiency translates to Best Payroll, productivity and the gains in time to market. Accelerated proficiency results to higher level of proficiency in minimal time. Accelerated proficiency can be defined in three types:
- Rapid Training- the idea is to train the individuals to maintain some minimal level of proficiency at a rate faster than the traditional training
- Accelerated Learning is also referred to as idea of getting individuals to gain high level of proficiency which leads to faster than ordinary
- Once trained with accelerated learning, stabilize to that level of skill should be maintained
Rapid training and proficiency training can be done through the use of simulations, computer games and immersions all of them are improved through application intelligent tutoring and artificial intelligence capabilities.
Accelerated proficiency can be gained by Timesheet, use of case-based instructions, and realistic case based instructions by focusing on the errors.
The 5 P’s stages of the Accelerated learning are as follows:
Always adopt the positive and resourceful state of mind which will impact on learners mind, emotions and physical state positively. It may be by means like use of white board, covering walls with posters which will act as a tool for subconscious learning.
Under this process learners practice the information they had collected through the hands on experience, working on small project.
It will provide you the test knowledge on the thing you learned
- Cognitive test – It is to check either the participant is able to recall the information from the training session.
- Computer Skill- the purpose is to know participant has learned the required Computer skill to a job?
- On-the-job performance- It is accounted after the completion of the one month of training which evaluates effective rate of the training
4.Polish and Perfect:
The final stage is to review entire learning process of Accelerated learning. Know the best way of learning on process which needs practice and revision.
So here you will be able to find the ways and different strategies to minimize the time spent on task to increase the performance. And will also provide you the factors on which the employees should be focused.
SMART ADMIN is a cloud-based software for generating GST Compliant Invoice, Payroll management, Timesheet and Project Tracking – visit SMART ADMIN for FREE Trial and Registration.
Project Management is ensuring that project work unfolds smoothly and that desired results are achieved on time. Having clearly defined id...
DIGITIZATION has become a required rather than the desired component in the industry of late. The term has become a major buzzword in rece...